Become a Flyer Distributor
1099 Contract Position
We are looking to hire independent and hardworking contractors who will be distributing promotional materials either residentially or hand to hand on the street.
Our onboarding process is quick and simple. Once you fill out the form found at the bottom of the page, you’ll be sent email instructions about downloading the app that we use as well as how to login/clock-in.
- Pick-up the flyers from the designated location
- Distribute the flyers to the homes or hand to hand on the street
- Keep a daily log of the number of flyers distributed
- Check in with the distribution manager
- Use the app to clock-in before distributing flyers
- Must have a smartphone with an Unlimited Data plan
- Must have own transportation to pick-up flyers from the location
- Verbal and Written fluency in English
- Strong customer service skills to interact with customer
- Must dress appropriately
To apply, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly with instructions about the app and any jobs near your area.
Is this part-time or full-time?
It all depends on you! We just ask that you work a minimum of 4 hours per day.
How much do I get paid?
Our flyer distributors start at $12/hr and receive performance-based bonuses with positive feedback.
When do I get paid?
You’ll be paid for every 8 hours you have clocked-in on the app.
How do I get paid?
You can choose from Paypal, Quickpay Zelle, Cash App, or Check.
Is this a gig or is it ongoing work?
Whenever there is a job available in your area, you’ll receive a text or email asking for your availability.
How do you track hours worked and distribution?
We’ll ask you to download Tsheets Time Tracker app which keeps track of your hours worked as well as a map with information on your distribution route.